TOWN OF CHARLESTOWN RESIDENTS
Please take note that the monthly meeting to the Town Board of the Town of Charlestown will be held on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 8:00 P.M. at the Town Hall in Hayton, Wisconsin. The agenda will be as follows:
1. Reading and approval of previous meeting minutes.
2. Citizen questions and comments.
3. Approval and payment of all bills presented to the board.
4. Discussion of town roads and maintenance.
5. Discussion of recycling and garbage collections.
6. Discuss/Act to authorize the Town Chairman to apply for additional recycling grant funds through the Recycling Efficiency Award Program.
7. Discuss/Act to Resolution 2013-2 to apply for Federal Aide Secondary Funds for replacing bridge on Weeks Rd. over Manitowoc River.
8. Review, approve or disapprove certified survey maps from Calumet County.
9. Set date and agenda for October meeting.
10. Correspondence and adjournment.
Dated: Aug. 30, 2013
Sharon L. Allen
Town of Charlestown Town Clerk